Product features for Epic
· Grill temperature thermometer in the lid
· Towel bar Stainless Steel handle for easy lifting
· NuStone side shelves safe for direct food contact
· Woodchip drawer for smoking
· Rotary spark ignition system for easy lighting
· Hammered textured powder-coated side panels for easy cleaning and a classy look
· Convenient front-door access with utensil storage on the door
· Heavy-duty casters (two locking) for easy moving on the deck
· Solid one-piece steel base
· Cast iron burner guaranteed for the life of the grill!
Other features not shown--Stainless Steel cooking grid; Back panel for extra sturdiness and a finished look; Aluminum, no-rust drip pan
Product specifications for Epic
||21 per 20lb Tank
||49 1/2" total width including shelves
|Cooking Grid Dimensions:
||24 5/16" x 16 3/8"
|The Epic now ships partially assembled in two boxes per grill. 20 lb LP cylinder NOT included. Easily converted to Natural Gas. Other patents pending.
Approved Orifice Sizes:
Nat. Gas #48